Wednesday 10 July 2013

A typical Aries...

 As a typical Aries is fast on their feet and will not sit still, their money habits are the same. Aries like to spend their money when they have it, and are likely to spend without thinking. Since Aries is a fire sign, fire creates impulsiveness. Therefore, if an Aries is carrying money, they may spend all of their savings in one swoop. Moreover, Aries is exceptionally aggressive. They desire to make money as much as they spend it.
...
Given that the older Aries are generally more aware and organized with their money savings and finances, some advice for the Aries would be to prioritize their spending and keep money in a savings account for future investments. |1|

 Well hello truth fist, you have punched me in the face! After writing my first post I was curious to see what my star sign had to say about me & money, and I stumbled on this little nugget of wisdom. Mr Ram, you have a-fucking-lot to answer for! This describes me down to the ground and right back up again. 

  I both dig and doubt astrology and all that shit in the same basket. I've always been curious and have been to a psychic or two in my lifetime, been fed a load of bullshit but also been told a few interesting things. Like, I am rubbish with my money management (no shit, I just paid $50 to get into this Psychic Fair. Obviously I don't comprehend spening my dosh on quality products) but that I would find myself in a finance relate job. I laughed at her. Really? Me in finance? I think your incense is a bit strong lady, take another whiff. Who in their right mind would allow me to control their money?


 Apparently even my birthday dictates my attitude to money. If your bithdate is two digits, add them together until you get one number and supposedly it should sum you up. Click on the link underneath to check it out.
 3: This is a naturally lucky number that makes money easily. However one of the famous characteristics of a 3 is that the money is spent as much as it is made. So it is not a great number for the accumulation of funds. The 3 tends to always be a "penny short and a day late" even if they are rich. They are also very likely to get into debt yet at the same time they get out debt easier than other numbers... |2|

 Again, I am summed up by a numerologist who probably googled this result... like I did. But its still a little bit of a relief to know that my birthdate is to blame for being broke-as-sin. Phew!

 Honestly, I just googled this rubbish for shits and giggles. Astro-shit aside, you can't blame this crap for your spending or (lack of) saving habits. It is totally something that has to be learnt. You need to train yourself to think of money in a different way and not abuse it so much that it decides to leave the warmth of your wallet and take off into the big, wide world or more correctly, the comfort of a shop cash register. It all starts with understanding where the fuck you are throwing it away and how you can be bit wiser.

 Friends, knowledge is power and I intend to turn us all into very powerful mofos. 

Jess x

1 comment:

  1. Dear Jess:

    The funny things is I am AWFUL at managing my own money but...I am pretty good at managing others...:/

    So, maybe you are like me?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! It'll be up here soon, I just need to make sure no spamming bastards are getting through. Cheers!